PROJECTS & EDUCATION
- 1986-1990 “Research on fauna of Ixodidae in territory of SR Serbia”, SASA board for fauna
- 1991-2000 “Infective agents in medicine”
- subproject (1991-1995) “Immunological and epidemiological research on certain protozoans, helminthes and hematophagous arthropods and associated diseases”, Ministry for Science and Technology of Serbia.
- subproject (1996-2000) “Research on hematophagous arthropods and their role in transmitting parasitic and viral diseases”
- 1994-1997 “Ecological research on hematophagous arthropods and their role in transmitting parasitic and viral diseases of humans”, Federal Ministry of Science, Technology and Development.
- 1994-1998 “Determining the presence of ticks (Acari: Ixodidae) and their infestation with protozoans”, Ministry of Science, Technology and Development.
- 2002-2005 “Ticks as reservoirs and vectors of pathogenic organisms”; Federal Ministry of Science, Technology and Development.
- 2006-2010 “Infections with intracellular microorganisms of increasing importance: transmission, relationship pathogen-host, molecular epidemiology and clinical significance” (145002), Ministry of Science and Technological Development.
- 2011-2015 “Enzootic transmission cycles of pathogenic microorganisms transmitted by ticks” (OI173006), Program of Basic Research by Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development – Head of project: PhD Snežana Tomanović.
- Reinforcement of the Serbian Centre for Parasitic Zoonoses– SERBPARZOON (FP6-2005-INCO-WBC/SSA-3), (2007-2009)
- 2013-2017 European Network for Neglected Vectors and Vector-Borne Infections ( Action TD1303 – EURNEGVEC) Dr Snežana Tomanović je član Working Group-a 3 i 4
- 2010-2011 Distribution of genospecies of Borrelia burgdorferi sensu lato, causative agents of Lyme disease in Slovenia and Serbia, bilatheral project Slovenia-Serbia (principal investigator dr Snežana Tomanović)
- 2013-2015 Epidemiological risk models for vector borne diseases in a changing world. The case study of mosquito and tick-borne diseases under different conditions of habitat integrity, environment and climate”, Bilatheral project Serbia-Italy (Dr Snežana Tomanović, Sanja Ćakić i Darko Mihaljica members of the project team)
- dr Snežana Tomanović – accreditated mentor for PhD courses, Faculty of Biology, University of Belgrade
- dr Snežana Tomanović – accreditated lecturer for PhD courses, Faculty of Biology, University of Belgrade
- dr Snežana Tomanović – invited lecturer, Faculty of Biology, University of Belgrade
“Determination of species, stadium and engorgement of tick samples” – 300,00 RSD
“Detection of Borrelia burgdorferi sensu lato in tick samples by dark field microscopy“ – 700,00 RSD
“Molecular detection of Borrelia burgdorferi sensu lato in tick samples by PCR methods ( flaB, rrf-rrl and 16S rRNA gene)” – 2500,00 RSD
- Stratimirovic Dj, Milosevic S, Blesic S, Ljubisavljevic M. Wavelet analysis of discharge dynamics of fusimotor neurons. Physica A, 291, 13-23, 2001.
- Jaric S. Changes in movement symmetry associated with strengthening and fatigue of the agonist and antagonist muscles Journal of Motor Behavior, 32:9-16., 2000
- Laczko J, Jaric S, Tihanyi J, Zatsiorsky VM, Latash ML. Components of the end- effector jerk during voluntary arm movements. Journal of Applied Biomechanics, 16:14-25, 2000
- Milanovic S, Blesic S, Jaric S. Changes in movement variables associated with the transient overshoot of the final position. Journal of Motor Behavior, 32:115-120, 2000
- Kostyukov AI, Day S, Hellstr�m F, Radovanovic S, Ljubisavljevic M, Windhorst U, Johansson H. Fatigue-related changes in EMG-activity of the cat gastrocnemius during frequency- modulated efferent stimulation. Neuroscience, 97(4):801-809, 2000
- Kostyukov AI, Hellstr�m F, Korchak OE, Radovanovic S, Ljubisavljevic M, Windhorst U, Johansson H. Fatigue effects in the cat gastrocnemius during frequency- modulated efferent stimulation. Neuroscience, 97(4):789-799, 2000
- Popovic D. , A. Stojanovic , Vulovic, Pjanovic, Radosavljevic, M. Popovic Clinical evaluation of the Bionic glove, Arch Phys Med and Rehab, 80, 299-304 (1999)
- Maksimovic R. and M. Popovic, Classification of tetraplegics through automatic movement evaluation, Medical Engineering& Physics, 21, 310-324 (1999).
- Ellaway PH, Day NJ, Ljubisavljevic M. Magnetic stimulation of the nervous System. In: U. Windhorst and H. Johannson (Ed.) Modern Techniques in Neuroscience Research, Chapter 33, pp. 869-889, Spriger Ferlag, Chapter, 1999.
- Ljubisavljevic M. and M. Popovic, Data acquisition, processing and storage. In: U. Windhorst and H. Johannson (Ed.) Modern Techniques in Neuroscience Research, Chapter 45, pp. 1277-1309, Springer-Verlag, 1999.
- Popovic, D. and M. Popovic, Nonanalitical Control for assisting reaching in humans with disability, in Winters J. and Crego P.E. (Ed.) Biomechanics and Neural Control of movement, Chapter 39: Rehabilitation Technologies and Performance, Springer-Verlag, 1999, in press.
- S. Jaric, S. Milanovic, S. Blesic, M.L. Latash. Changes in movement kinematics during single-joint movements against expectedly and unexpectedly changed inertial loads, Human Movement Science 18 (1)) pp. 49-66 (1999)
- Jaric S, Blesic S, Milanovic S, Radovanovic S, Ljubisavljevic M, Anastasijevic R. Changes in movement final position associated with agonist and antagonist muscle fatigue. Eur J Appl Physiol, 80: 467-471 (1999).
- Blesic S, Miloševic S, Stratimirovic Dj, Ljubisavljevic M. Deetrended fluctuation analysis of time series of a firing fusimotor neuron. Physica A, 268: 275-282 (1999).